ASSISTING EVERY WEDNESDAY
FOUNDATIONS & TRAINING IN HEELS
9 - 10:30PM
$20 AT THE DOOR
FULL OUT STUDIOS
1225A 7th St, Oakland, CA 94607
1. What does it mean for you to be apart of “vibe-society”?
It means that I have a bigger voice than just my own now. Being a part of this movement means I get to help create a space for women to feel beautiful & powerful!!
2. What are your goals in the future?
My goal is to bring back confidence, self love, and joy into peoples lives. I want to create lasting connections with every private I book and life long memories to enjoy.
3. What’s your favorite genre of dance to learn and/ or teach?
My favorite genre to dance is hip hop. Hip-hop will always be my first love! Add a pair of heels to the mix and no one can stop me.
4. What is your background in dance?
I’ve been dancing for as long as I can remember! I’ve been a part of Hip-Hop, hula, and Tahitian dance groups since I was little. Performing and competing is a huge part of why I love dance so much.
5. Describe yourself in one word and why?